9 thoughts on “Gratitude Day 7

1. Denise says:

My body may suffer the consequences of my job, but I appreciate how I unconditionally love my students and will do everything I can to encourage others to see the greatness in all of them. No matter the student I am always their biggest advocate.

2. Greg Martin says:

I think we need to be reminded of our innate abilities sometimes and I am very blessed to have friends and family who remind me of how very special I really am.

3. gracejunek says:

Any time someone compliments me for something that comes naturally, I thank God. I clearly understand I am only the vessel. I believe the only reason I have these abilities is to serve, to inspire and to help make the world a better place, even if it’s just a little bit. Everybody’s “little bit” adds up!

4. Emilie says:

I appreciate all of my talents and abilities and I try to share my skills with others if they need help. I think that’s the best way to appreciate ourselves – by giving back and helping others

5. Tammy says:

I appreciate my innate abilities daily. When something happens and I find myself just reacting without thinking, I am very greatly for the gifts God has given me❤️

6. Melissa says:

I admire the doctors and the researchers and I am so grateful that there are those who are innately talented to help the human race in big ways. I knew from age 8 that I wanted to be a teacher, and I knew from age 25 that I wanted to be a mother. I am happy with the roads I have chosen.

7. How can I appreciate my innate abilities?

This one is as simple as it is complex. It took me a long time with a lot of trial and error to find what my calling is in this lifetime! First, it is to discover what your innate abilities are and to never stop trying until you do. Secondly, it is to dare to share your gifts with the world! Like most things, it sounds easy but can pose quite a challenge! Being grateful to be able to give them away is key.